“Ever since I joined SOUL, I was given endless opportunities to meet like-minded girls who have now become life- long friends. SOUL has supported me emotionally and mentally in ways that nobody else can. It has given me the encouragement and confidence to be who I am and to follow every dream I ever had. It has taught me the importance of supporting and empowering one another. SOUL has positively changed my life. I don't know who I would be without SOUL” Janelle
SOULcircles are held fortnightly for two-and-a-half hours on weekend afternoons during the school term. Each SOULcircle meets at a local community venue, and the programmes are led by a Programme Leader assisted by one or two volunteers.
If you'd like to join a SOULcircle, we'd love to see you there! The cost is $1 per session. We request $5 per term at the time of registration. Participating girls are invited to join a private Facebook group for their SOUL circle. They can stay in touch, ask questions, and post topics for discussion. The Programme Leader posts inspirational and motivational quotes, along with updates on activities.
SOULcircles are limited to ten girls. Reserve your spot today and transform the world for girls!
The SOUL Effect
In SOUL programmes, girls form friendships of trust they didn’t think possible, find confidence they didn’t realise they lacked and make life choices they previously never dreamt of; in short, they find the power to be themselves.
In a SOUL circle you will
• Become SOUL certified! - Earn a certificate that you can add to your CV which affirms your passion and commitment to improving the lives of NZ girls.
• Learn skills and tools to make you confident, resilient and safe
• Make REAL friends not FAKE friends
• Be accepted into our ever-growing SOUL Sistahood! We’re a network of girls from across New Zealand committed to helping each other succeed.
• Meet and be inspired by SOUL models - amazing NZ female success stories – Artists, Professionals, Sports stars and more
• Be part of a movement that creates real positive change.
You are invited to ‘A Taste of SOUL – an info evening about the programmes, mid Feb 2018
Step 1: Register your interest and secure your spot in either the Takapuna or Newmarket Circle by clicking the button above.
Step 2: Fill out and return the registration form we send you.
Step 3: Ask your Parents/Guardian to sign if under 18
Step 4: Join your SOULsistas and begin your journey!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org